Club of the Week: Priory Parkside Colts
- Credit: PRIORY PARKSIDE
Name of the Club: Priory Parkside Colts.
What Do They Do? Club is made up of colts football teams who play home games at Priory Park. Away games take place across Cambridgeshire. The club also has a FA Wildcats Centre which offers girls aged from five to 11, the chance to have fun, make friends and play football.
Facilities: The teams play and train at the park and have their own changing rooms in the car park.
Background: The Priory Parkside club was formed in 1978 with just two teams and now has numerous teams, with squads aged from Under-7s through to U-15s who play in the Hunts and Cambs leagues.
INFO: Mini Soccer and Youth League Teams, contact the relevant team manager:
- Mixed Mini Soccer Sessions contact email@example.com
- Pumas – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FA Wildcats – email@example.com
If you would like your club to feature in the Hunts Post Club of the week, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 4 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 5 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 6 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 7 Hinchingbrooke Hospital get share of £4.5m to 'improve care'
- 8 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 9 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 10 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives