Huntingdon & District under-nines start new season well
Huntingdon & District Youth Club’s under-nines have been performing well over the first three weeks of the season.
They began the delayed campaign against Hemingford and won the terriers contest 713-646 after a great knock by Hashim Sueasrawala (20).
Thomas Kidman took a pair of wickets in a good bowling spell as Warboys were beaten 613-405 in their second match, with Charlie Tingey taking a wicket and hitting a great boundary in a return meeting a week later as Huntingdon won 554-346.
The next game ended in defeat against Little Paxton, who came out on top again (701-426) last weekend, despite a great innings from Shivansh Ashutesh, who finished 11 not out.
Reuben du Toit then took a wicket as Huntingdon went down against Hemmingford (902-276).
You may also want to watch:
Pic caption: Huntingdon under-nines are, from left to right, Saifuddin Burmawala, Thomas Kidman, Hashim Sueasrawala, Reuben du Toit, Charlie Tingey, photo missing Genevieve du Toit and Shivansh Ashutesh.
- 1 Plans for 120 homes on field next to former animal testing site in Houghton
- 2 Huntingdon firm's oldest employee looking forward to new normal
- 3 Outrage as racist graffiti is daubed on Huntingdon restaurant
- 4 Man with learning disability raises money for Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 5 Police arrest 13 people, seize guns and more than £200k of drugs
- 6 Kings and Queens feature in Kimbolton's history
- 7 From The Archives: A story of our relationship with pubs
- 8 Man's frozen windscreen caused serious crash
- 9 Tribute to ‘inspirational ‘ teacher and family man Dan King
- 10 Muddy ditch rescue and swooping pigeons - life as a Modern Mum