Huntingdon & District under-nines start new season well
Huntingdon & District Youth Club’s under-nines have been performing well over the first three weeks of the season.
They began the delayed campaign against Hemingford and won the terriers contest 713-646 after a great knock by Hashim Sueasrawala (20).
Thomas Kidman took a pair of wickets in a good bowling spell as Warboys were beaten 613-405 in their second match, with Charlie Tingey taking a wicket and hitting a great boundary in a return meeting a week later as Huntingdon won 554-346.
The next game ended in defeat against Little Paxton, who came out on top again (701-426) last weekend, despite a great innings from Shivansh Ashutesh, who finished 11 not out.
Reuben du Toit then took a wicket as Huntingdon went down against Hemmingford (902-276).
You may also want to watch:
Pic caption: Huntingdon under-nines are, from left to right, Saifuddin Burmawala, Thomas Kidman, Hashim Sueasrawala, Reuben du Toit, Charlie Tingey, photo missing Genevieve du Toit and Shivansh Ashutesh.
- 1 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 4 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 5 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 6 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 7 100-year-old care home resident reveals secret to a long life.
- 8 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 9 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 10 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise