HORSE RACING: Seven races and plenty of fine fashion in prospect as Huntingdon Racecourse stages its Ladies’ Night fixture
- Credit: Archant
The fairer sex will be in the spotlight at Huntingdon Racecourse on Tuesday.
The local track stages its annual Ladies’ Night with a seven-race card, which gets underway at 5.35pm.
But it’s not just over the fences and hurdles that battles will be taking place – there will also be a fight for success in the fashion stakes with awards for the best styled lady, gentleman and couple.
Huntingdon Racecourse general manager Liam Johnson said: “Ladies’ Night at Huntingdon is a great tradition in which thousands of visitors take the chance to dress to impress.”
There’s live music from Take That tribute act Rule The World after racing.
Adult admission is £18 in advance from http://huntingdon.thejockeyclub.co.uk or by calling 08445793007. Prices rise to £22 on the day.
Accompanied Under 18s receive free entry as always.
- 1 'Leaning' Christmas tree in St Neots is removed
- 2 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 3 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 4 Roman crucifixion burial found in Fenstanton
- 5 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 6 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 7 Christmas markets and events happening in Huntingdonshire in the next two weeks
- 8 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 9 Wood Farm has become 'rodent heaven' says Anne Marie
- 10 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed