Hanleys muscle in on medals
Five St Neots bodybuilders in action at the Herts, Beds and Bucks Bodybuilding Championships in Dunstable.
MUSLEMEN from Hanleys Fitness in St Neots were in action at the Herts, Beds and Bucks Bodybuilding Championships, which were held in Dunstable last week.
Following the success of last year’s show, in which Adam Hanley placed first in the over 5’8 class, Hanleys returned with a team of five competitors for this year’s event and collected three medals.
John Morris took first place in the masters over 40s, while Kevin Jones placed third in the first timers’ over 5’8 category.
Hanley returned to conquer novice event while Peter Gowing (juniors) and Adam Godwin (first timers over 5’8) also competed well.
You may also want to watch:
All five endured a gruelling 18-week diet and 12-month training regime while the club hope to return with a bigger team to challenge for more medals in 2012.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'