Frustration for Huntingdon
UCL Division OneHuntingdon Town 0 Olney Town 0 A FRUSTRATING performance from leg-weary Huntingdon saw any realistic promotion ambitions blown away at Jubilee Park. It was a case of Jekyll and Hyde for Darren Young s men who had performed excellently to
UCL Division One
Huntingdon Town 0 Olney Town 0
A FRUSTRATING performance from leg-weary Huntingdon saw any realistic promotion ambitions blown away at Jubilee Park.
It was a case of Jekyll and Hyde for Darren Young's men who had performed excellently to win 2-1 at Rothwell Corinthians in midweek.
You may also want to watch:
Mid-table Olney are now without a win in the last seven games and they must have been a little surprised to escape with a point.
Young said: "We never really got going until the last 25 minutes. We didn't look like conceding but we didn't really create enough.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
"We have had a lot of games lately and it seemed to catch up with us. We will keep going while there is a mathematical chance of promotion but either way we have made progress since last season."
Town are now without a win at Jubilee Park since December 1 and missed chances by Eddie Mills and James Edwards saw any hopes of snatching a win evaporate.
The win was in contrast to the Rothwell match where Mills and Chris Caswell took their chances to earn Town victory.
n Huntingdon travel to Thrapston on Saturday.