WOMEN’S FOOTBALL: Kit deal for St Ives Town’s two ladies sides
- Credit: Archant
St Ives Town Ladies are getting dressed for more success – after securing new away kit sponsorship deals.
The club’s first team and development side have both been backed by Leeds Day Solicitors.
“We’re committed to supporting local communities and sports,” said Christopher Dodd, Leeds Day partner. “We are delighted to be part of such a successful club and we wish both teams all the very best for this season.”
The Saints first team made smooth progress in the opening round of the Eastern Region Women’s League Cup last Sunday when beating Hertford Town Ladies 5-0.
Georgia Stancombe struck twice with sister Katie, Hannah Seymour-Shove and Fran Worrall also on target.
You may also want to watch:
The development side also racked up plenty of goals as they beat Histon Ladies Reserves 5-2 in the Cambridgeshire Women’s League Cup. Jade Carpenter and Connie Liddiard both bagged braces with Katherine Speed the other scorer.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity