As you were for St Ives Town and St Neots Town following the FA restructure of non-league
- Credit: DAVID RICHARDSON/RICH IN VIDEO
There will be a very familiar look for both St Ives Town and St Neots Town next season after the FA announced the make-up of the non-league divisions.
That St Ives will remain in an unchanged Southern League Premier Division Central is not a surprise.
What is though is that St Neots will take their place in the Southern League Division One Central again.
A planned restructure by the FA looked like it had been scrapped in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak but despite two seasons failing to reach a conclusion, the governing body opted to push on regardless.
They elevated 20 teams from the step below by using points-per-game, combined from the two seasons, and with a new division coming into the level, four divisions below the Football League, that many clubs could be moved to change the geographical make-up.
However, of the 20 clubs in the Southern League Division One Central next year, St Neots and 13 others were there last season.
The only changes see Colney Heath, just outside of St Albans, as the one side promoted into it while FC Romania, Harlow Town, Hertford Town, Waltham Abbey and Ware are the sides to be laterally moved across.
- 1 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 2 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 3 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 4 13-year-old helped to rescue distressed paddleboarders
- 5 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 6 Thousands come together at RAF Wyton for Armed Forces Day
- 7 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 8 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 9 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 10 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
Bedworth United, Coleshill Town, Corby Town, Daventry Town, Halesowen Town and Yaxley are the ones stepping out.
The longest trips for St Neots will continue to be to the four clubs out in the west: Didcot Town, Kidlington, North Leigh and Wantage Town.