Ducket out to make his Mark in management at Eynesbury Rovers
- Credit: Archant
Eynesbury Rovers have handed Mark Ducket his first job in management at the age of 32.
Ducket will take charge at Hall Road from Monday when becoming the United Counties League Premier Division outfit’s third boss of the season.
Dave Northfield, who has been at the helm since the resignation of previous chief Martin Field six weeks ago, will revert to running the club’s Under 21 side.
Rovers chairman Matt Plumb said: “I’m very excited to give Mark the job. Even though he’s very young he has a wealth of football experience and bags of enthusiasm and energy.
“I now want this management team to take the club forward along with the playing staff.”
You may also want to watch:
Ducket has been serving as player-coach at Southern League Division One (Central) club Bedford Town this season.
He has played more than 350 games in a career at higher levels of non-league and in the Welsh League.
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 7 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 Haul of weapons including a knuckleduster seized from Little Paxton home
Ducket is to be assisted by two ‘A’ Licence coaches in Ben Watts and Ash Civil.