Hilton beat Upwood III won by 95 runs BATTING first, Hilton got off to a flying start as skipper Mark Darlow raced to 58. Tony Jacobs 40 further boosted Hilton s total, whilst A Leader and I Jacobs made 21 and 29 respectively. Once Upwood captain Trevo
Hilton beat Upwood III won by 95 runs
BATTING first, Hilton got off to a flying start as skipper Mark Darlow raced to 58.
Tony Jacobs' 40 further boosted Hilton's total, whilst A Leader and I Jacobs made 21 and 29 respectively.
Once Upwood captain Trevor Mumby joined the bowling attack, however, wickets began to fall.
Mumby finished with figures of five for 47 from 12 overs as Hilton reached 218-8.
Upwood started well, the first wicket falling for 48, as D Drage made 41 and L Frost 19.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 4 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 7 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 8 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
J Paxton's 37 kept the runs ticking over but two ducks in succession left Upwood at 78-5.
With the highest score after that being L Markland's eight, Upwood collapsed to be all out for 123, 95 runs short.