Hilton beat Upwood III won by 95 runs BATTING first, Hilton got off to a flying start as skipper Mark Darlow raced to 58. Tony Jacobs 40 further boosted Hilton s total, whilst A Leader and I Jacobs made 21 and 29 respectively. Once Upwood captain Trevo
Hilton beat Upwood III won by 95 runs
BATTING first, Hilton got off to a flying start as skipper Mark Darlow raced to 58.
Tony Jacobs' 40 further boosted Hilton's total, whilst A Leader and I Jacobs made 21 and 29 respectively.
Once Upwood captain Trevor Mumby joined the bowling attack, however, wickets began to fall.
You may also want to watch:
Mumby finished with figures of five for 47 from 12 overs as Hilton reached 218-8.
Upwood started well, the first wicket falling for 48, as D Drage made 41 and L Frost 19.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
J Paxton's 37 kept the runs ticking over but two ducks in succession left Upwood at 78-5.
With the highest score after that being L Markland's eight, Upwood collapsed to be all out for 123, 95 runs short.