BOXING: Top prize for Dylan as New Saints ABC dish out their awards
- Credit: Archant
Dylan Warner collected the top award at the recent New Saints ABC presentation event.
The 15 year-old received the ‘Most Outstanding Boxer’ accolade following a fine season in which he won three of his four outings in the ring.
The award was also in recognition to his dedication to training and help to other members of the thriving Eaton Socon-based club.
Warner will represent New Saints ABC in the England Boxing Junior & Senior Development Championships, which get underway later this month, along with fellow 15 year-old Leon Isaacs.
The club will stage their first home show of the new season on November 3.
You may also want to watch:
Other awards were won by Shannon Smith (Best Prospect), Bill Davis (Best Junior), Bailey Radford (Best Senior), Gareth Macey (Best Performance) and Bobbie-Joe Stanley (Boxers’ Choice).
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages