Deadline approaches for £1,000 Cash 4 Clubs giveaway
YOUR sports club could receive £1,000 to spend on kit, equipment or other facilities thanks to Betfair and The Hunts Post. But the deadline is fast approaching and your application needs to reach The Hunts Post offices by Monday (December 15). Betfair, th
YOUR sports club could receive £1,000 to spend on kit, equipment or other facilities thanks to Betfair and The Hunts Post.
But the deadline is fast approaching and your application needs to reach The Hunts Post offices by Monday (December 15).
Betfair, the world's leading betting exchange, has been running its Cash 4 Clubs campaign in Cambridgeshire as part of an exclusive partnership with Archant, owners of The Hunts Post.
The new scheme has been developed to help community sports clubs throughout the region raise vital funds for their club.
You may also want to watch:
In order to maintain the development of community sport, Betfair is giving away £1,000 to the most deserving club in The Hunts Post's patch to help improve facilities, purchase new equipment, improve coaching staff qualifications or nurture young talent - whatever the need may be.
In order to apply, readers will need to have collected 10 'Big Cash Giveaway' tokens, which were printed in the paper each week in November. Clubs will also need to have completed an entry form explaining why they deserve to win a £1,000 cash prize.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
Mark Davies, managing director of Betfair, said: "Betfair is passionate about sport at all levels. We are delighted to be able to make such a commitment to supporting the development of community sport.
"This is something which is close to all our hearts and the partnership with The Hunts Post is certainly the best way of ensuring that the money goes where it is most needed."
The application form can be found on The Hunts Post website, and tokens can be downloaded from the site.
INFORMATION: Visit www.huntspost24.co.uk and click on the Cash 4 Clubs banner to find the vouchers and application form. For more information on the Big Cash Giveaway, Refer and Earn and online registration, visit www.cash-4-clubs.com. Terms and conditions for the promotion can also be found on The Hunts Post website.