Continuity proves to be the key to title glory for Ramsey bowlers
- Credit: Archant
Ramsey are celebrating Hunts & District League title glory.
Barry McCormick’s side wrapped up the Division Three title with two games to spare and are looking forward to promotion next summer.
Captain McCormick said: “I think the fact we have only used 15 players all season has been a major reason behind the success we have enjoyed.
“We have had great continuity and the commitment has also been fantastic along with the support.
“It is the first time the club has been promoted for years and we are under no illusions about how tough it will be in Division Two next season.
“But I have every confidence in these lads to at least be able to hold our own at that level.”
White Hart A dominated from start to finish in Division One while St Neots B took the Division Two crown by a single point from Eaton Socon A.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
- 8 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 9 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 10 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
Buckden B were agonisingly pipped to Division Four glory by Chatteris in the final round of fixtures.