Continuity proves to be the key to title glory for Ramsey bowlers
- Credit: Archant
Ramsey are celebrating Hunts & District League title glory.
Barry McCormick’s side wrapped up the Division Three title with two games to spare and are looking forward to promotion next summer.
Captain McCormick said: “I think the fact we have only used 15 players all season has been a major reason behind the success we have enjoyed.
“We have had great continuity and the commitment has also been fantastic along with the support.
“It is the first time the club has been promoted for years and we are under no illusions about how tough it will be in Division Two next season.
You may also want to watch:
“But I have every confidence in these lads to at least be able to hold our own at that level.”
White Hart A dominated from start to finish in Division One while St Neots B took the Division Two crown by a single point from Eaton Socon A.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 10 Appeal for foster parents to come forward
Buckden B were agonisingly pipped to Division Four glory by Chatteris in the final round of fixtures.