COLTS FOOTBALL: Cup final triumph caps unbeaten season for super St Ives Rangers lads
- Credit: Archant
St Ives Rangers boasted a band of footballing invincibles last season.
The club’s Under 11 White Sox side won all 22 of their matches in the Cambridge & District Colts League and cup competitions last season.
Their terrific campaign came complete with a silver lining when they beat Cambourne Eagles Blue 4-1 in the KO Cup final recently.
Josh Andrews struck twice in the showpiece clash which was staged at Soham Town Rangers FC. Tommy Moffat and Nigel Coleman were also on target for the Rangers team which is coached by Phil Hickinson and Matt Vickery.
Moffat was also named as the man-of-the-match.
You may also want to watch:
St Ives Rangers Under 11 White Sox squad: Gian Sever, Jobey Allgood, Kasen Hickinson, Benjamin Davelman, Gerrard Ling, Frankie Riola, Liam O’Donovan, Tommy Moffat, Nigel Coleman, Finlay Doyle, Charlie Whitehead, Josh Andrews, Josh Eagle and Owen Ashurst.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity