Christmas comes early with Cambridge United Soccer Schools competition
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post is offering readers the opportunity to win a free week on the Cambridge United Christmas Soccer Schools that are set to be rolled out once again across Huntingdonshire this month.
Taking place from December 21 to 23, boys and girls of all abilities aged between four and 14 are once again invited to enjoy the Soccer Schools, with a special three-day course offering the perfect opportunity to play football with Cambridge United during the school holidays.
As well as the usual bonanza of fun which includes inflatable pitches, zorb footballs and technical training delivered by Cambridge United’s youth development coaches, new for the latest series of Soccer Schools are target goals which give participants the chance to test out their shooting accuracy.
Other activities include a personal skills challenge, testing the children’s toe taps, toe taps forward, toe taps backwards, keepie ups and ball roll overs. And as always the Cambridge United first team will also be making a visit to each venue, for a special signing and photograph session.
Each day will run from 9am to 4pm, with a free early drop off (8am) and late pick-up service (5pm) available to working parents, which means that the Soccer Schools offer safe and reliable childcare.
You may also want to watch:
The available venues include Bottisham, Chesterton, Comberton, Huntingdon, Linton, Melbourn, Sawston, Swavesey and Witchford.
To enter your name into the draw to win a free place on the Christmas Soccer Schools courtesy of The Hunts Post, simply email email@example.com with your name, postal address and contact number.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 9 Appeal for foster parents to come forward
- 10 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
Deadline for entries is 5pm on Wednesday, December 16 and the winner will be drawn at random. The decision of the editor is final.
Meanwhile, further information on the Cambridge United Soccer Schools can be found at cusoccerschools.co.uk