Christmas comes early with Cambridge United Soccer Schools competition
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post is offering readers the opportunity to win a free week on the Cambridge United Christmas Soccer Schools that are set to be rolled out once again across Huntingdonshire this month.
Taking place from December 21 to 23, boys and girls of all abilities aged between four and 14 are once again invited to enjoy the Soccer Schools, with a special three-day course offering the perfect opportunity to play football with Cambridge United during the school holidays.
As well as the usual bonanza of fun which includes inflatable pitches, zorb footballs and technical training delivered by Cambridge United’s youth development coaches, new for the latest series of Soccer Schools are target goals which give participants the chance to test out their shooting accuracy.
Other activities include a personal skills challenge, testing the children’s toe taps, toe taps forward, toe taps backwards, keepie ups and ball roll overs. And as always the Cambridge United first team will also be making a visit to each venue, for a special signing and photograph session.
Each day will run from 9am to 4pm, with a free early drop off (8am) and late pick-up service (5pm) available to working parents, which means that the Soccer Schools offer safe and reliable childcare.
The available venues include Bottisham, Chesterton, Comberton, Huntingdon, Linton, Melbourn, Sawston, Swavesey and Witchford.
To enter your name into the draw to win a free place on the Christmas Soccer Schools courtesy of The Hunts Post, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, postal address and contact number.
- 1 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 2 Bosses warn of 'choppy waters' ahead for health trust
- 3 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 4 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 5 Pupils enjoy early jubilee celebration with all things royal
- 6 Woman who could barely walk is taking part in cycling event after shedding 19 stones
- 7 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 8 New organic coffee shop opens in St Neots
- 9 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
Deadline for entries is 5pm on Wednesday, December 16 and the winner will be drawn at random. The decision of the editor is final.
Meanwhile, further information on the Cambridge United Soccer Schools can be found at cusoccerschools.co.uk