Chance to win hospitality tickets to Australian tour match at Northants courtesy of Mick George Ltd
- Credit: Archant
Cricket is in full swing this summer with the current Ashes Series between England and Australia generating huge amounts of interest.
In the run up to the fifth and final test, Australia will be the visitors to the County Ground to play Northants County Cricket Club in a three day warm up game, starting on Friday, August 14.
It is anticipated to be a sell-out event and Mick George Ltd, the region’s leading skip hire and construction services company, are generously offering www.huntspost.co.uk readers the chance to be there.
The company has two pairs of full hospitality tickets to the final day on Sunday, August 16 up for grabs.
Included within the hospitality on the day will be a complimentary breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea plus refreshments. To enter, register at www.mickgeorgeskips.co.uk/news/australian-tourist-match/. All entries must be received by 5pm on Wednesday (August 12).
Jon Stump, Finance Director of Mick George Ltd said: “This summer we embarked on a exciting venture with Northants CCC which has seen us sponsor the Northants Steelback Cheerleaders and the hugely popular interval ‘bin challenge’ entertainment at all NatWest T20 Blast home fixtures. The entertainment has proven extremely exciting with a number of fans having won prizes including the £250 cash jackpot.”
“The Cricket partnership is an extension of our other sponsorship arrangements with local and professional sports clubs in the surrounding areas that we operate in.”
- 1 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 2 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 3 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 4 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 5 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 6 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 7 Roman Crucifixion burial found in Fenstanton
- 8 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 9 'Leaning' Christmas tree in St Neots is removed
- 10 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
With some top class players in action, and the potential for some great summer weather, this match is sure to deliver some first class cricketing moments.
Terms and conditions: The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries received before 5pm on Wednesday, August 12. The winner is entitled to hospitality entrance for the Australian Tourist match on Sunday, August 16 as guests of Mick George Limited. The winner will be contacted by noon on Thursday, August 13.