STUART Halliday won the Fitzpatrick trophy on countback on Saturday with a score of 74 points. Scott Ballantine was a close second, Colin Allison was third and Peter Shelley fourth, all with 74 points. Sunday s mixed foursomes saw Lynda Taylor and P
STUART Halliday won the Fitzpatrick trophy on countback on Saturday with a score of 74 points.
Scott Ballantine was a close second, Colin Allison was third and Peter Shelley fourth, all with 74 points.
Sunday's mixed foursomes saw Lynda Taylor and Peter North take a win with 68 points.
Helen Rae and Simon Andrews' 69.5 points was enough to give them second while Ann Norman and Vinnie Lammiman were third with 71 points.
You may also want to watch:
Vicki Power took the title in last week's Ladies Club Championship.
Power's gross 77 on the morning round put her in good position before her impressive 75 in the afternoon sealed the trophy.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
Karen Cox was runner-up with a gross total of 181 whilst third place went to Brenda Davey, who shot 183.
Linda Taylor won the John Davies Trophy on the day for the best net total with a score of 150.