Martin will face Luton fighter Michael Devine on Matchroom Boxings Heavy Duty bill at the O2 Arena on September 12 - and he hopes a belt could be up for grabs. The 21 year-old is no stranger to capturing title glory at the London venue. It was the scene of his historic English light-welterweight triumph over Ricky Boylan back in January when he became the youngest-ever winner of the strap. But he looks set for a stern test against Devine, who has won 13 of his 17 fights and has three losses on his record. He is also a former Prizefighter finalist and has carved out a reputation as a big puncher. He is known as a bit of a banger, said Martin, who relinquished the English belt last month. But he cant hit what he cant see and weve both got the same number of knockouts on our records. My coach Barry Smith has warned me to expect a very tough fight, but I believe Im a better class of boxer and hopefully I can show that. Im just pleased to have everything in place. It is a weight off my shoulders to know there is someone out there who wants to fight me. Martin had been set to fight Charlie Rice before the Londoner pulled out after failing to show for a recent media launch. A fight was then rejected by unbeaten Rakeem Noble before a deal was thrashed out with Devine. The exact details are still to be announced but it could be for an Inter-Continental belt. Martin added: I told my promoter Eddie Hearn I really want a new belt after having to vacate my English title. He has found this opportunity and it is down to me to take it and get my name out there on the world ladder. Martin is due to step up his preparations for the fight with two weeks of sparring at the MGM gym of former British and European champion Matthew Macklin in Marbella, Spain.