Boxing talent Bradley Smith stops Bosnian to bag a third professional success
- Credit: Archant
Hot prospect Bradley Smith brought up the hat-trick with his best performance yet.
The unbeaten St Ives Boxing Academy lightweight talent forced a final-round stoppage of Bosnian opponent Anto Nakic at the York Hall in London last night.
Smith had earlier floored his rival three times in the third round before the referee stepped in to end the contest in the fourth.
The 18 year-old said: “I felt great in the ring and it was brilliant to get the stoppage.
“I’ll look to fight again in early July. It may be a case of having one more four-rounder or we might step up to six.”
You may also want to watch:
Smith’s latest success followed up a debut win over Ivailo Boyanov last July and a second victory against Alex Bazza in October.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 4 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house