Beds Division One
St Neots beat Bedford College by five runs St Neots batted first, with opener Ian Stanford getting the visitors off to a sound start with 22 before being run out. C MacDonald went for one soon after, but A Jabbar s 23 settled St Neots nerves before he t
St Neots beat Bedford College by five runs
St Neots batted first, with opener Ian Stanford getting the visitors off to a sound start with 22 before being run out.
C MacDonald went for one soon after, but A Jabbar's 23 settled St Neots' nerves before he too was run out.
M Spavins' 19 was the next biggest score, whilst D Podgorski's 14 was the only score in double figures among the tail.
You may also want to watch:
S Banaji's three for 22 from eight overs and three balls with 3 maidens were the best figures.
Bedford made a slow start in their innings, before S Banerti batting at five put on a solid 43.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
- 10 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
Once Banerti was caught out, Bedford lost two wickets for no runs before tail-ender S Tailor put on 20.
It wasn't enough, however, as Bedford fell five short of the total to concede the match.
A Staughton' s figures of three for 33 off 10 overs with two maidens was the highlight of the St Neots bowling attack.