ATHLETICS: Salzburg, Skevington, Titchmarsh and the Three Peaks on a varied menu for Riverside members
- Credit: Archant
Riverside Runners man Lee Radley had a successful outing in Salzburg.
He took part in the Austrian city’s marathon and clocked a new personal best of 3:38.50 when finishing 287th overall and 43rd in the MV45 bracket.
Several clubmates were in action much closer to home.
Neil Shorten (45:44), Piers Serjeant (49:03) and Niki Serjeant (1:04.56) all set PBs in the Stevington 12km race in Bedfordshire.
And there were also a pair of bests at the Titchmarsh 10k as James Shiner completed the course in 39:56 and Michael Rayner was one second slower.
You may also want to watch:
Father and son, Maurice and Tom Hemingway took part in one of the toughest events in the country. They completed the Three Peaks Race in Yorkshire in times of 5:37.33 and 4:51.23 respectively.
- 1 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 4 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity