Anyone for tennis?
TENNIS fans in St Neots have the chance to look round the facilities at the town s lawn tennis club this weekend. The club, in St Anselm Place, St Neots, throws open its doors from 10am-3.30pm on Saturday, giving everyone the chance to try their hand at t
TENNIS fans in St Neots have the chance to look round the facilities at the town's lawn tennis club this weekend.
The club, in St Anselm Place, St Neots, throws open its doors from 10am-3.30pm on Saturday, giving everyone the chance to try their hand at the sport.
There will be a barbecue on offer, along with a licensed bar and lots of games and fun for children of all ages.
The club's coach will be on hand to offer assistance, advice and guidance to tennis players young and old.
At the end of the day, the club's cup finals will take place, making a perfect spectacle to end the day with a competitive match.
INFORMATION: The club is situated on St Anselm Place, St Neots past Waitrose, by the river and near the Priory Centre. Contact the club on 01480 474138.
- 1 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
- 4 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 5 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 6 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 7 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 8 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 9 Buckfest named as Cambridgeshire's best festival
- 10 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told