All revved up!
KARTERS will be back in action at the Hunts Kart Racing Club this weekend. The club is holding its monthly race meeting at its circuit near Kimbolton on Sunday, with practice and qualifying on Saturday. More than 200 karters from across the UK will descen
KARTERS will be back in action at the Hunts Kart Racing Club this weekend.
The club is holding its monthly race meeting at its circuit near Kimbolton on Sunday, with practice and qualifying on Saturday.
More than 200 karters from across the UK will descend on the circuit, with races including the British 210 Gearbox and nine other classes of karts.
The club has recently designed a new circuit layout and revamped its website - www.hkrc.co.uk - and is expecting a healthy turnout of spectators.
You may also want to watch:
All are welcome to attend, with the opportunity to walk the pits, speak to drivers and watch the racing from all angles of the circuit.
Marshalls will be on hand to answer any questions people interested in competing might have.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
INFORMATION: The HKRC is situated on the B660, near Stow Longa. Entry to the circuit is free, and there is a £5 car parking charge per car.
Racing gets underway at 10am on both Saturday and Sunday.