All revved up!
KARTERS will be back in action at the Hunts Kart Racing Club this weekend. The club is holding its monthly race meeting at its circuit near Kimbolton on Sunday, with practice and qualifying on Saturday. More than 200 karters from across the UK will descen
KARTERS will be back in action at the Hunts Kart Racing Club this weekend.
The club is holding its monthly race meeting at its circuit near Kimbolton on Sunday, with practice and qualifying on Saturday.
More than 200 karters from across the UK will descend on the circuit, with races including the British 210 Gearbox and nine other classes of karts.
The club has recently designed a new circuit layout and revamped its website - www.hkrc.co.uk - and is expecting a healthy turnout of spectators.
All are welcome to attend, with the opportunity to walk the pits, speak to drivers and watch the racing from all angles of the circuit.
Marshalls will be on hand to answer any questions people interested in competing might have.
- 1 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 2 Woman who could barely walk is taking part in cycling event after shedding 19 stones
- 3 New organic coffee shop opens in St Neots
- 4 Philip Pope named mayor of St Ives for a second time
- 5 Bosses warn of 'choppy waters' ahead for health trust
- 6 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 7 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 8 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
INFORMATION: The HKRC is situated on the B660, near Stow Longa. Entry to the circuit is free, and there is a £5 car parking charge per car.
Racing gets underway at 10am on both Saturday and Sunday.