Youths charged following series of burglaries in Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been arrested in connection with string of late-night burglaries in Ramsey.
The incidents took place in the early hours of June 28, with houses and sheds in Wyatt Close, New Road, The Maltings, and Hollow Lane targeted.
A 19-year-old and two 16-year-olds were arrested in the wake of the incidents and have been charged with conspiracy to commit burglary, along with a further charge relating to an offence in Stanground, Peterborough.
The 19-year-old was remanded in custody on June 29 and appeared before magistrates in Cambridge the following morning, where he was subsequently bailed to appear in court at a later date.
The two 16-year-olds were charged and remanded in custody before appearing in court on July 1.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the series of incidents is advised to contact Cambridgeshire police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k