Warboys youngster set to star in film
- Credit: Archant
Florence is set to star in the new film “Military Wives”.
A youngster from Warboys is set to take stage in cinema's around the country, as she plays a part in the new "Military Wives" film.
Florence Langner aged 7, has spend the last few months in London working on the set of the new film, which is set to air in March.
Florence, who attends Kings school in Ely, spent five days on the set of the film in Kingston playing one of the children in the film.
Her mum Zoe said: "We are really proud of her for being part of this. She has loved taking part in it, and it's another step towards her being an actress."
You may also want to watch:
Florence was also the winner of the UK model search for Sandcastle Magazine.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester