Warboys youngster set to star in film
- Credit: Archant
Florence is set to star in the new film “Military Wives”.
A youngster from Warboys is set to take stage in cinema's around the country, as she plays a part in the new "Military Wives" film.
Florence Langner aged 7, has spend the last few months in London working on the set of the new film, which is set to air in March.
Florence, who attends Kings school in Ely, spent five days on the set of the film in Kingston playing one of the children in the film.
Her mum Zoe said: "We are really proud of her for being part of this. She has loved taking part in it, and it's another step towards her being an actress."
Florence was also the winner of the UK model search for Sandcastle Magazine.
- 1 Evidence of Huntingdon's past revealed during excavations
- 2 Bypass and junction improvements preferred plan for St Ives
- 3 BID's new Huntingdon town manager
- 4 Camp Beagle protestor has charges against him dropped
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 7 St Neots man in court on drugs charges
- 8 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 9 Horrible deja vu for Gill as St Neots Town find another way to miss victory
- 10 Anglian Water seeks funding to secure the future of an ancient Sea Monster