Young girl injured in A14 smash
A YOUNG girl from St Neots was injured in a crash with lorry on A14 this morning (Wednesday).
The 12-year-old was a passenger in a Toyota Auris on the westbound carriageway of the A14 at Spaldwick shortly after 8am today.
The girl suffered minor injuries when the car left the road and rolled down the embankment.
A 46-year-old woman from St Neots and the 42-year-old driver of the lorry from Poland, were not injured.
PC Mark Lappin said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the collision, or either vehicle prior to it, to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call the Roads Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed