You could enjoy a “cheeky Nando’s” by entering our competition to win a £100 gift card
- Credit: Archant
Nando’s has teamed up with the Hunts Post to offer readers the chance to win a £100 gift card to spend in the home of legendary flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken.
Based in Towerfields Leisure Park, Nando’s opened its doors earlier this month, creating more than 40 new jobs from grillers and cashiers to managers.
The restaurant is designed in Nando’s unique Afro-Portuguese style, featuring beautiful African artwork alongside reclaimed materials including wood sourced from old fishing boats.
Dean Boiles, regional managing director for Nando’s, said: “We’re thrilled to finally open the doors to our new restaurant. Towerfields Leisure Park is a great place to offer cinema goers, locals and visitors a fantastic PERi-PERi experience.”
To be in with a chance of winning the £100 Nando’s gift card, simply answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Where is the Huntingdon branch of Nando’s located? Hinchingbrooke Park, Ermine Business Park or Towerfields Leisure Park.
Send your answers to Nando’s competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for entries is October 9. Usual terms and conditions.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'