Thunderstorms expected with a yellow weather warning in place across the county
- Credit: Met Office
Thundery downpours are expected over the next few days.
According to the Met Office, there is a yellow weather warning in place for today (Wednesday June 17) and tomorrow (Thursday June 18) across the county.
Thundery downpours are expected over the next few days, including daytime thunderstorms and lightning.
The temperatures will remain largely warm still but the only day it is due to be sunny weather is Saturday.
At the end of June there is expected to be another heatwave with temperatures surging to scorching levels, the latest weather graphs suggest.
It comes as the number of coronavirus infections drops and lockdown restrictions continuing to ease across county.
The Met office have further advice on their website about to keep safe during thunder and lightning storms.
- 1 Rocks thrown at St Neots school building in vandal attack
- 2 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 3 All aboard! St Neots father and son to tackle London underground for charity
- 4 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 5 Social club can extend opening hours as 'no evidence' of problems
- 6 Improved Ofsted rating for village primary school
- 7 Fun in the sun at Huntingdon Carnival 2022
- 8 Cyclist left with serious injuries after bus collision in St Ives
- 9 Permanent Friday home for HCCN group
- 10 First breast-feeding friendly venue announced for St Neots