Year 11 students celebrate end of an era at Hinchingbrooke School prom
- Credit: Archant
There was plenty of style on show as Year 11 students at Hinchingbrooke School celebrated the end of their studies.
Some students stepped out of sports cars including an Aston Martin DB9, whilst others chose to arrive in the more traditional stretch limousines.
The arrival that topped them all was from Radek Wojik, who was escorted to the prom by the Polish motorcycle club, with about 15 bikes following him into the school grounds.
Other students turned up on mobility scooters, VW camper vans, an army truck and other classic cars.
Ali Winter, Year 11 student support officer at Hinchingbrooke School, said: “It was a fantastic evening. We had some great arrivals including the motorbike convoy and the motorised mobility scooter.
You may also want to watch:
“The girls looked fantastic in their dresses, and the lads looked dapper in their suits. The evening itself was really successful; we had a great disco and a mini casino too, as well as a photo booth.”
It looked like everyone enjoyed it.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages