Workshops to empower men in business
- Credit: SCOTT HARDIMAN
Further Coaching is launching a series of workshops to help businesses and professional men overcome confidence struggles from the pandemic.
With just over a month until the end of social distancing and a return to the office, it seems as if normal life is just around the corner, but have you taken stock of the past year and how it is has affected you?
The answer is probably no from most men. Men are more likely to keep quiet or downplay the toll the past year has had on them, but this just leads to a feeling of being stuck, which has a knock-on effect on our confidence.
And when our confidence is low, it affects all aspects of our lives, from our business and personal development, to professional performance and relationships, and our overall drive to achieve more.
The Further in 30 mission is a virtual tour of local businesses, CEOs, entrepreneurs and professionals over the next 30 days, to equip men with the mental toolkit to get more from life and work ahead of June 21.
You may also want to watch:
The one-hour workshops will be hosted online and I will help identify the key struggles facing you or your team and techniques to overcome them. The first 30 workshops will be free to local companies on a first-come basis.
Perhaps you started a new role during lockdown and are worried about joining the office environment? Maybe you are concerned about the effect furlough has had on staff, or being furloughed yourself has made you doubt your abilities?
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 9 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 10 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
Perhaps some decisions didn't pay off and you've become risk averse? Whatever you're feeling, it's normal, and regaining your confidence is achievable.
To book your workshop email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the enquiry form at further-coaching.com stating ‘Further in 30.