Woman treated for smoke inhalation after garage fire

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation last night after fire at her home.

Firefighters were sent to Fox Grove, Godmanchester, at 10.05pm to reports of a garage fire.

A Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “One female casualty was treated for smoke inhalation by an ambulance crew.

“The cause of fire was accidental.”

The fire crews, from Huntingdon, arrived back at base at 11.45pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter