Woman killed in Witchford smash on Sunday is identified by police
A WOMAN killed in a collision on the A142 in Witchford on Sunday has been identified.
Sarah Gibbs, 35, of New Barns Avenue, Ely, was a passenger in a blue Ford Fiesta which collided with a Hyundai Tucson shortly after 4.20pm.
The driver of the Ford, a 17-year-old boy from Ely suffered serious injuries and is currently in Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, in a critical but stable condition.
A second passenger in the Ford remains at Addenbrooke’s in a stable condition.
PC Jason Porter said: “I would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or saw either vehicle in the moments leading up to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Porter on 101.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'