Woman killed in two-vehicle collision on the A1198 in Hilton
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following a crash in which a woman was killed on the A1198 at Hilton.
The collision, involving two vehicles, took place on Lattenbury Hill at about 1.30pm on Saturday.
A white Ford Transit van was travelling south when it collided head-on with a black Volkswagen Golf.
The passenger in the Golf, Marion Seymour, 82 of Potton Road, Hilton, died at the scene.
The driver of the Golf, a woman in her 50s, was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital. She suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Ford Transit van, a man in his 20s, was uninjured in the collision.
PC Sean Redman, of the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire road policing unit, said: “The A1198 was busy at the time, and we are keen to trace any drivers who were in the area and who may have seen the collision, or either vehicle leading up to it.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
Anyone who witnessed the collision should call the road policing unit on 101, quoting incident number CC-15092018-0226.