Woman injured after being hit by a cyclist in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a woman was hit by a cyclist in St Neots.
The woman, who was in her 30s, was crossing the road on the High Street, outside Boots at about 10.50am on Saturday (September 21).
She suffered minor injuries.
PC Gary Blane said: “I am keen to trace the cyclist, who did not stop, and would urge them to come forward.
“I would also appeal to anyone who witnessed the collision or saw either the pedestrian or cyclist prior to it, to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Blane on 101.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 8 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 Thousands of families tipped on to universal credit due to Covid-19