Woman in hospital with serious injuries after two vehicle crash at Warboys
A WOMAN has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after she left the road into a ditch following a crash with another car on the A141 at Warboys.
Firefighters, from Huntingdon, Ramsey and Chatteris, used specialist cutting equipment to rescue the trapped woman, who sustained serious but not life threatening injuries in the smash at just after 7.30am today (Tuesday).
The road was closed between Heath Road, Warboys, and Chatteris, for nearly two hours to help recovery. It was reopened by the Highways Agency at 9.20am.
More details to follow.
• A WASHING machine was removed from a home in Wyton yesterday (Monday) after it started to fill the house with smoke.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters from Huntingdon and St Ives were called to a home in Victoria Crescent in Wyton at 3.25pm on Monday (Febuary 20). They removed the appliance before returning to base.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 6 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home