Woman in hospital following car-pub crash
A WOMAN was rushed to hospital with serious injuries after she was forced off the road and into a pub this morning.
Police said the 31 year old was travelling in a Silver Toyota Prius on the A1198 near Long Stowe around 7.30am when she took evasive action to avoid a black car travelling in the opposite direction and overturned, before crashing into the Red House pub.
She was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious injuries.
The other vehicle failed to stop and police are appealing for the driver to come forward.
PC Mick Smith of the Southern Roads policing unit said: “The driver of the Toyta Prius suffered serious injuries. I would like to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information about the vehicle which failed to stop.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 0345 456456 4.
- 1 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 2 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 6 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 7 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 8 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester