Woman in hospital following A1M collision at Alconbury.
A WOMAN was taken to hospital following a collision yesterday on the A1M at Alconbury.
The woman was taken to Peterborough City Hospital with a minor neck injury around 11.15am. The two-car collision involving a Ford Focus happened just after the A14 turning on the southbound carriageway.
Damage was also caused to the central reservation.
The East of England Ambulance service and Cambridgeshire Police attended the scene.
The same day at 5.40am, a Landrover was involved in a collision with two other vehicles between Brampton Hut and the A14 flyover.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for 45 minutes while the emergency services were at the scene. No injuries were reported.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers