Woman, in 20s, suffers serious injuries after assault in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating an assault in Huntingdon town centre are appealing for witnesses.
At about 2.10pm, on April 10, a woman, in her 20s, was assaulted by a man and a woman in Sainsbury’s carpark, St Germain Walk.
The victim received serious, but not life threatening, injuries as a result of the incident.
The suspects are described as a pregnant white woman in her 20s, 5’ 2” with dark brown hair in a ponytail, and a white man also in his 20s, slim build, with short black hair.
Anyone with information regarding this incident should contact police on 101 quoting CF0203850417.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity