Woman arrested on suspicion of attempted murder is released on bail
- Credit: Archant
A Huntingdon woman who was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder has been bailed by police.
The woman, in her 50s, was arrested after a teenager was injured in a fall from a third-floor balcony in Huntingdon on Thursday (April 21).
The woman was taken to Thorpe Wood Police Station, in Peterborough, for questioning before being released on bail, to return to the station on May 8.
Police and ambulance crews were called to Percy Green Place following reports of “noise and screaming” at about 12.45am.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “While at the premises, officers discovered a 17-year-old girl had fallen from a third-floor balcony. She had suffered serious but not life threatening injuries and was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We sent a rapid response vehicle, ambulance crew and Magpas rapid response car. At the scene, the woman was treated for minor injuries to her face before being conveyed to Hinchingbrooke Hospital via land in a stable condition.”
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'