Woman, 61, killed in A14 collision is identified
- Credit: Archant
A woman who died in a collision on the A14 last week has been identified.
Beverley Garner, 61, of The Poplars, in Bluntisham was a passenger in a silver Peugeot E7 when it was involved in a collision with two lorries at about 5.05pm last Thursday (January 4).
Mrs Garner died at the scene.
The driver of the Peugeot, a man, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, with serious but not life-threatening injuries. Another man received minor injuries as a result of the collision.
A 55-year-old man from Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving. He was later released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the road policing unit on 101 quoting incident 319 of January 4.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'