Witnesses sought to collision in Abbots Ripton which left motorcyclist with life-threatening injures
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following a collision on the B1090 on Tuesday in which a man suffered life-threatening injuries.
The collision, between a Suzuki motorbike and a blue Mercedes CLK270, happened at about 8.15am along St Ives Road, Abbots Ripton.
The driver of the motorbike, a man in his 30s, suffered life threatening injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, where he remains in a serious condition.
The driver of the car, a woman in her 30s, was uninjured.
PC Paul Gale from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Roads Policing Unit said: “I would like to speak to anyone who saw either of the vehicles in the moments leading up to the collision.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 4 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 8 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told