Witnesses sought to collision in Abbots Ripton which left motorcyclist with life-threatening injures
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following a collision on the B1090 on Tuesday in which a man suffered life-threatening injuries.
The collision, between a Suzuki motorbike and a blue Mercedes CLK270, happened at about 8.15am along St Ives Road, Abbots Ripton.
The driver of the motorbike, a man in his 30s, suffered life threatening injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, where he remains in a serious condition.
The driver of the car, a woman in her 30s, was uninjured.
PC Paul Gale from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Roads Policing Unit said: “I would like to speak to anyone who saw either of the vehicles in the moments leading up to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages