Witness appeal to Ramsey robbery
A MAN was robbed in Ramsey last week.
Police investigating the robbery, in which a mobile phone was stolen, are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
The victim was walking along the alleyway between Field Road and Slade Way when two men ran behind him, grabbed him and stole his phone before running off.
The incident happened on Thursday, June 7, at around 11.30pm.
The men are white and described as in their late teens wearing dark clothing and hooded tops.
You may also want to watch:
DC Rebecca Mainwood said: “I would like to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time of the offence or who thinks they may have seen the men responsible before or after the robbery.
“Any information, no matter how small, could prove vital in tracing those responsible.”
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
Anyone with information should contact DC Mainwood on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.