Witness appeal after St Ives car crash
OFFICERS investigating a two-car crash in St Ives on Friday (December 28) have launched an appeal for witnesses.
Emergency services were called to Houghton Road at 3pm after the crash involving a black Nissan Sunny and a blue Renault Scenic.
One driver was trapped in one of the cars which had caught alight.
The driver of the Nissan, a 30-year-old man from Huntingdon, suffered minor injuries and a 62-year-old man from St Ives, driving the Renault, also suffered minor injuries.
A 61-year-old womam from St Ives, a passenger in the Renault, suffered serious but not life threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Andy Moss said: “There were a number of motorists in the area at the time of the collision and I am keen to hear from anyone who saw the collision.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should call PC Moss on 101.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity