Witness appeal after lorry and car crash at A14 Brampton Hut roundabout
OFFICERS have launched an appeal for witnesses after two people were trapped following a crash on an A14 junction.
Emergency services were sent to the Brampton Hut roundabout yesterday (Tuesday) at 3.05pm when a blue Daewoo collided with a red DAF dropside lorry on the A1 slip road.
The driver of the Daewoo, a 79-year-old woman from Harlow suffered minor injuries and had to be cut free from her car.
A 46-year-old man, from Coventry, who was the driver of the lorry, was not injured.
A fire service spokesman said another person had been cut free.
You may also want to watch:
PC Ian Swales said: “I would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or saw either the car or lorry in the moments leading up to the incident.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact the roads policing unit on 101
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'