Winners of Hunts Post Photography Competition announced
- Credit: Archant
The winners of the annual Hunts Post Photography Competition were announced at the Priory Centre, in St Neots, on Saturday.
Prizes were handed out by the newspaper's chief reporter Debbie Davies at the event, which is run in partnership with the St Neots Camera Club.
Here are the winners: junior winners: (up to 11 years) Maja Williams, 10, Imogen Davis, 8, Jake Baxter, 9. (11-16 years) Abby Gough, Sophie Bell and Toby Williamson.
Adults - Ian Morrison, Iwona Williams and James Fell. Runners-up - Ray Dumasia, Antonino Novena, Jacquline Hill, Jeannette Teague.
"Once again the Hunts Post Photo Competition gave us some wonderful photographs," said camera club chairman Steve Williams.
You may also want to watch:
"Every year the standard of the photography gets better than the previous year but this year our photographers really did excel themselves. We received some absolutely superb work, of the very highest standard. Both the visitors and the members of our camera club were so impressed, with so many saying how much they enjoyed seeing the display but understood how hard it must have been to make the final selection of winners in the adult and the junior categories. I do so hope they will all enter the competition again next year.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor