Winners of Hunts Post Photography Competition announced
- Credit: Archant
The winners of the annual Hunts Post Photography Competition were announced at the Priory Centre, in St Neots, on Saturday.
Prizes were handed out by the newspaper's chief reporter Debbie Davies at the event, which is run in partnership with the St Neots Camera Club.
Here are the winners: junior winners: (up to 11 years) Maja Williams, 10, Imogen Davis, 8, Jake Baxter, 9. (11-16 years) Abby Gough, Sophie Bell and Toby Williamson.
Adults - Ian Morrison, Iwona Williams and James Fell. Runners-up - Ray Dumasia, Antonino Novena, Jacquline Hill, Jeannette Teague.
"Once again the Hunts Post Photo Competition gave us some wonderful photographs," said camera club chairman Steve Williams.
You may also want to watch:
"Every year the standard of the photography gets better than the previous year but this year our photographers really did excel themselves. We received some absolutely superb work, of the very highest standard. Both the visitors and the members of our camera club were so impressed, with so many saying how much they enjoyed seeing the display but understood how hard it must have been to make the final selection of winners in the adult and the junior categories. I do so hope they will all enter the competition again next year.
- 1 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 2 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 3 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 4 Have you seen Stevie the horse?
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 Petition launched to save school transport for special needs schools
- 7 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 8 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 9 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 10 Plea to hold a Macmillan Coffee Morning as sign-ups drop