Win vouchers for St Neots continental market
- Credit: Archant
AN AWARD-WINNING continental market is coming to St Neots this month and The Hunts Post is giving away £100 worth of vouchers for you to spend there.
Traders will set up in Market Square next Friday (June 14) until Sunday (June 16) offering a wide range of exotic meats, gourmet cheeses, luxury cakes and even a selection of garden goods and furniture.
The Meats of the World stall will be offering shoppers the chance to try Ostrich, Impala, Crocodile, and wild Boar, while The Cheese Board will be selling a selection of cheeses from around the world along with crackers, jams and chutneys. Independent gourmet coffee merchant Jimmy Bean will also be there with its large selection of rich flavoured coffee beans.
The market is run by Market Place, which operates all over the UK.
A spokesman for Market Place said: “Our traders will be offering St Neots a selection of flavours from all across the globe. It will definitely be the place to be.”
You may also want to watch:
The market will be open from 9am to 6pm on the Friday and Saturday, and from 10am until 4.30pm on the Sunday.
To be in with a chance of winning one of 20 £5 vouchers to be spent at the continental market, simply answer this question.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 Appeal for foster parents to come forward
Which of these famous markets takes place in the UK?
A. Camden Market
B. Chatuchak Market
C. Queen Victoria Market.
Send your answers to Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB with your name, address and a contact telephone number, usual competition rules apply. Closing date is June 10.