North Pole Cambridge is back and you could win a family ticket and be there for free
- Credit: Archant
The North Pole Cambridge will be back this winter and you could be there for free.
The Hunts Post has teamed up with the organisers to give away five family tickets to visit the popular attraction in December and the first week of January.
Tickets are now on sale and visitors can skate on the all-weather rink from November 17 until January 6, 2019.
The UK’s most stylish ice rink is nestled amongst the trees at Parker’s Piece in the heart of Cambridge and is perfect for all ages and skating abilities. This year the spacious rink features a clear polygon roof, offering skaters an unforgettable experience while gliding under the sun, moon and stars – and whatever the weather.
The North Pole Cambridge is home to a wide selection of funfair entertainment and amusements to keep the whole family occupied. There is also a seasonal array of food and drinks available at the cosy undercover Alpine Cabin Bar to enjoy throughout the skating season.
The rink is open every day, except Christmas Day, from 12pm to 9pm on weekdays, and from 11am on weekends.
For more information and to book tickets, visit www.thenorthpolecambridge.co.uk
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 3 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 4 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 5 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 6 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 7 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 10 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
To be in with a chance of winning a family ticket, just answer this question.
What is the name of the Cambridge park where the ice rink is based?
Answers should be sent to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must be emailed or, if by post, include an email address or daytime telephone number so we can contact winners. Closing date is November 28.