Win tickets to Huntingdon Racecourse for special Mother’s Day event
- Credit: Archant
You could make this Mothering Sunday one to remember by entering our exclusive competition to win a VIP family experience for four people at Huntingdon Racecourse.
The venue, in Brampton, is hosting Huntingdonshire Day on March 6 and has teamed up with The Hunts Post to offer the chance for one family to enjoy the event in style.
The VIP family experience is for a lucky family of two adults and two children and will see the winners treated to a three-course meal and afternoon tea.
A spokesman for the racecourse said: “The whole day will be jam-packed with seven exciting horse races, pony rides, craft workshops and face painting.
“One lucky family will win a three-course meal with afternoon tea and a table for the day in the Peterborough Chase restaurant.
You may also want to watch:
“The restaurant hosts views across the racecourse with the winning line in the perfect position to witness your horse coming over the line in front, hopefully.”
To be in with a chance of winning the VIP experience, worth £200, on Mother’s Day, simply answer the following question:
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
On what date does Mother’s Day fall this year? A March 18 B March 6 C March 22
Send your answers on a postcard to Racecourse Competition, Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark emails ‘Mother’s Day’. The deadline is midday on Tuesday, March 1. Usual competition rules apply. The editor’s decision is final.