Win tickets to Huntingdon Racecourse for special Mother’s Day event
- Credit: Archant
You could make this Mothering Sunday one to remember by entering our exclusive competition to win a VIP family experience for four people at Huntingdon Racecourse.
The venue, in Brampton, is hosting Huntingdonshire Day on March 6 and has teamed up with The Hunts Post to offer the chance for one family to enjoy the event in style.
The VIP family experience is for a lucky family of two adults and two children and will see the winners treated to a three-course meal and afternoon tea.
A spokesman for the racecourse said: “The whole day will be jam-packed with seven exciting horse races, pony rides, craft workshops and face painting.
“One lucky family will win a three-course meal with afternoon tea and a table for the day in the Peterborough Chase restaurant.
“The restaurant hosts views across the racecourse with the winning line in the perfect position to witness your horse coming over the line in front, hopefully.”
To be in with a chance of winning the VIP experience, worth £200, on Mother’s Day, simply answer the following question:
- 1 Evidence of Huntingdon's past revealed during excavations
- 2 BID's new Huntingdon town manager has plans for 2022
- 3 Bypass and junction improvements preferred plan for St Ives
- 4 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 5 Camp Beagle protestor has charges against him dropped
- 6 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 7 St Neots man in court on drugs charges
- 8 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 9 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 10 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
On what date does Mother’s Day fall this year? A March 18 B March 6 C March 22
Send your answers on a postcard to Racecourse Competition, Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark emails ‘Mother’s Day’. The deadline is midday on Tuesday, March 1. Usual competition rules apply. The editor’s decision is final.