Win a family ticket for the North Pole Festival in Cambridge
- Credit: North Pole Cambridge
It’s time to get the festive jumpers and woolly gloves out and head to the North Pole Festival in Cambridge and The Hunts Post has teamed up with the organisers to give away six family tickets.
The festival, which runs until January 8, 2018, and is on Parker’s Piece, is open daily and celebrates all the traditions and entertainment that make this time of year so special for everyone.
Visitors can enjoy all the attractions, which include skating in style across a glistening outdoor ice rink, in a relaxed and festive atmosphere.
There are also fairground rides and the chance to meet up with friends and family over the festive period; host the office Christmas party with a difference and then have a special souvenir photograph to capture the moment.
Families are welcome and can enjoy all the fun of the fair in the special children’s zone together with special Mamas and Papas events, giving younger families the chance to learn new skating skills during the day.
To warm up after a night out at the festival, the North Pole’s cosy Alpine Lodge bar will be serving up a tempting range of drinks from warming Glühwein to chilled beer. A festive selection of authentic pop-up food stalls will also be at the festival, selling tasty treats from crepes to churros and no winter festival is complete without an authentic German swing grill.
To be in with a chance of winning a family ticket, just answer this question.
- 1 Charming 'cakery' selling sweet treats opens in Ramsey
- 2 New bridal shop is childhood dream for Michelle
- 3 Lack of NHS dentists see people resorting to 'Victorian' teeth pulling
- 4 Covid-19 'virtual ward' will help patients recover at home
- 5 Petition calls on county council to reject waste incinerator
- 6 Community help plant new trees in St Neots park
- 7 Trainee chef reaches finals of national competition
- 8 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 9 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 10 Bakery and baking school opens after Crowdfunding push
Where in Cambridge is the North Pole Festival being held?
Answers, which must include name and address and a daytime telephone number, should be sent to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for entries is December 6.
Book now for your favourite skate slots over the festive season at: www.thenorthpolecambridge.co.uk.
Ice Rink Opening Times
• Monday – Friday: 12pm – 8pm (last skate) – Close 9pm
• Saturday/Sunday: 11am – 8pm (last skate) – Close 9pm
• Christmas Day – CLOSED
• From December 18, the ice rink is open from 11am every day.
Adult 16 + years - £11.50
Teenagers 13-15 years- £10.50
Children 3 – 12 year, all children must be accompanied by adult (minimum age is three and over) - 9.50.
OAP – £10.50
Family tickets (one adult + three children or two adults and two children) -£36.
The event takes place on Parker’s Piece, Parkside, Cambridge, CB2 1AA.