Win £250-worth of tickets to travel by train from Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post has teamed up with the Trainline to offer one lucky reader the chance to win £250-worth of tickets to travel by train.
Queuing is seen as a traditionally British pastime, but according to Trainline it could be a thing of the past with a massive 148 per cent increase in the number of mobile train tickets sold to UK customers in the past six months. In conjunction with Trainline, Europe’s number one independent train travel app and the UK’s leading retailer of rail tickets, The Hunts Post is offering readers the chance to win up to £250 worth of mobile train tickets from Cambridge Station via the Trainline app.
Trainline customers can also purchase mobile tickets on select routes, with both advance and on-the-day rail tickets now available for travellers to purchase and use – all from the Trainline app. Mobile tickets means no more paper tickets or long queues at the collection point. For a list of mobile ticket enabled routes, visit: www.thetrainline.com.
To be in with a chance of winning £250-worth of mobile train travel, just answer this question:
Which station will you be travelling from if you win the prize?
You may also want to watch:
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE19 3TB or email: email@example.com.
Deadline for entries is March 23.
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Haul of weapons including a knuckleduster seized from Little Paxton home
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
Terms and conditions.
One prize of £250-worth of tickets.
Prize only applies to mobile tickets, for both advance and on-the-day and no other ticket types are applicable.
Tickets must be booked on a mobile ticketing enabled route from Cambridge Station using the Trainline app.
No cash-alternative or refunds available.
Winning entrants will be notified by The Hunts Post and normal Archant competition rules apply. The editor’s decision is final.
Winners will be contacted by Bite Global, on behalf of Trainline.