Win £250-worth of tickets to travel by train from Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post has teamed up with the Trainline to offer one lucky reader the chance to win £250-worth of tickets to travel by train.
Queuing is seen as a traditionally British pastime, but according to Trainline it could be a thing of the past with a massive 148 per cent increase in the number of mobile train tickets sold to UK customers in the past six months. In conjunction with Trainline, Europe’s number one independent train travel app and the UK’s leading retailer of rail tickets, The Hunts Post is offering readers the chance to win up to £250 worth of mobile train tickets from Cambridge Station via the Trainline app.
Trainline customers can also purchase mobile tickets on select routes, with both advance and on-the-day rail tickets now available for travellers to purchase and use – all from the Trainline app. Mobile tickets means no more paper tickets or long queues at the collection point. For a list of mobile ticket enabled routes, visit: www.thetrainline.com.
To be in with a chance of winning £250-worth of mobile train travel, just answer this question:
Which station will you be travelling from if you win the prize?
You may also want to watch:
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE19 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for entries is March 23.
- 1 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 2 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 3 Nurses Day 2021: You thank our dedicated Hunts nurses for their care
- 4 Woman stole from terminally-ill mother
- 5 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 6 Paedophile exposed in undercover police operation
- 7 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 8 Pasco Hussain is named as the new mayor of St Ives
- 9 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 10 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
Terms and conditions.
One prize of £250-worth of tickets.
Prize only applies to mobile tickets, for both advance and on-the-day and no other ticket types are applicable.
Tickets must be booked on a mobile ticketing enabled route from Cambridge Station using the Trainline app.
No cash-alternative or refunds available.
Winning entrants will be notified by The Hunts Post and normal Archant competition rules apply. The editor’s decision is final.
Winners will be contacted by Bite Global, on behalf of Trainline.