Win �150 of Anglia Co-operative foodstore vouchers to spend this Hallowe’en
HALLOWE’EN is lurking just around the corner. But there is no need to get a fright when you pay for your family’s fun this October, as The Hunts Post has teamed up with Anglia Co-op to help save you money.
HALLOWE’EN is lurking just around the corner.
But there is no need to get a fright when you pay for your family’s fun this October, as The Hunts Post has teamed up with Anglia Co-op to help save you money.
And as well as looking out for the monster deals at your local Anglia Co-operative foodstore, you could also win a share of �450 of vouchers to spend in store and save �6 on a �40 shop.
Last year, the UK spent more than �195million on Hallowe’en activities – rising from �12m in 2001.
You may also want to watch:
Whatever you are planning for October 31 – whether it is a party for the children or a family gathering – check out your Anglia Co-operative foodstores at Ramsey, St Ives and St Neots for some frighteningly good buys.
You will find everything you will need to make the kids’ Hallowe’en party extra special – whether you are looking for pumpkins to make lanterns, apples for party games, sweets for trick-or-treaters, or goodies and drinks for party-goers.
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 7 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 8 Haul of weapons including a knuckleduster seized from Little Paxton home
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
If you are planning a family get-together, then why not take advantage of the tasty bargains to stock up on meats, vegetables, sweets and drinks.
Hunts Post readers will also have the chance to really get into the Hallowe’en spirit, courtesy of Anglia Co-operative.
Three winners of our competition will each pick up �150 in vouchers to spend at the Co-operative store in Ramsey, St Ives or St Neots.
But if you are not one of the lucky winners, then do not fear, as Anglia Co-operative will help make your money go further by using the coupon on this page to save �6 when you spend �40 or more in store.
To be in with a chance of winning �150 of Co-operative vouchers just tell us how much the UK spent on Hallowe’en activities last year.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Co-operative Hallowe’en competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or you can e-mail
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, October 15. Usual Archant competition rules apply.
Archant Limited may wish to contact you about special offers, products and services by e-mail from time to time.
If you WOULD like to be contacted by e-mail please include your e-mail address on your postal entry or mark your e-mail entry with ‘AGREED TO CONTACT’.